We are here to make life work better for:
- Children, adolescents and adults in need of therapy
- Children with behavior challenges and their families
- At-risk youth and their families
- Families with substance abuse issues
- Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (formerly Asperger’s Disorder) or Nonverbal Learning Disorder
- LGBTQ individuals, couples and families
Programs We Offer
Services are provided through six programs spanning a range of mental health counseling and education. Most programs offer bilingual services.
Choices for Change provides prevention education for children and families at risk for substance abuse.
Counseling Center provides comprehensive mental health services to promote the healthy emotional development of children, adolescents, adults, couples and families throughout Sonoma County, including the LGBTQ community. We are a Medi-Cal provider and offer sliding scale fees.
El Puente (The Bridge) is a prevention/intervention program offering at-risk youth and their families in-home counseling services to support a healthy lifestyle.
Lifeworks Behavioral Services is an in-home program serving children struggling with severe behavior problems.
School-Based Counseling Program serves students identified as emotionally challenged.
Transitions@LifeWorks increases the self-sufficiency and success of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (formerly Asperger’s Disorder) and Nonverbal Learning Disorder and their families.