We Need Your Help
Make a tax-deductible donation easily and securely with PayPal.
LifeWorks is grateful for the support of our community, whose generous contributions provide an array of vital services to local children and their families. Individual contributions are essential to sustain our programs and help LifeWorks continue to be one of our community’s leading non-profit organizations.
Your donation will help Sonoma County receive LifeWorks services:
- School-Based Counseling—$50 for art therapy supplies for one of our special education classrooms which provides comprehensive mental health services focused on special education classes in public schools.
- LifeWorks Behavioral Services—$75 for a one hour in-home session for children struggling with severe emotional and/or behavioral problems.
- Transitions—$50 for books for our Transitions library that provides quality academic, career, and emotional support to adolescents and adults with Asperger’s Syndrome and Nonverbal Learning Disorders.
- El Puente (The Bridge)- $75 for one in-home therapy session for an at-risk youth and their family to reduce the risk of gang involvement.
- LifeWorks Counseling Center—$100 for family therapy to one low income family.
- Substance Abuse Classes —$150 for an entire family to receive classes.
Other ways to support LifeWorks of Sonoma County:
Support LifeWorks of Sonoma County with Amazon.com! Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Sign up at smile.amazon.com and choose LifeWorks of Sonoma County as your favorite charitable organization!
We appreciate your donation. Please send your check to LifeWorks, 1200 College Avenue, Santa Rosa, California 95404. Or click make a contribution via PayPal.
Thank you for Growing Healthy Minds!