LifeWorks Counseling Center provides comprehensive mental health services to promote the healthy emotional development of children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families, including the LGBTQ community. We offer confidential mental health services provided by Licensed Marriage Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers. Our services are confidential and follow HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) guidelines.
Why seek counseling? Our fast-paced stressful world can often lead to significant challenges for all of us. A compassionate, dedicated, and knowledgeable mental health professional can give you, your significant other, and your family the guidance needed to gain insight and find solutions.
Counseling may be needed when you experience…
• Emotional stress or anxiety
• Child behavior problems
• School and work concerns
• Feelings of loneliness, isolation
• Communication difficulties
• Depression or Anxiety
• Sexuality and gender identity issues
• Unexplained fatigue
• Unusual eating patterns
• Abuse issues
• A crime or other traumatic event
• Excessive alcohol or drug use
• Family conflict or tension
• Divorce or separation
• Difficulty coping with changing lifestyles
• Fear, anger, or guilt
• Grief or emotional pain
We offer services for:
• Individuals – Therapy for children, adolescents, and adults.
• Couples – Relationship help for all couples.
• Families – Support for all family systems.
Our fees are based on private pay, sliding scale fee, Medi-Cal or we can provide your insurance company with a summary of services.