It is time to Get Footloose in the Country!
Harvest Hoedown Event – September 16, 2017
Join us for another unforgettable afternoon and evening of non-stop fun at the Trappe Family Ranch in Sebastopol – 4:30 to 9:00pm ‘till the cows come home~
Here’s the fun that’s ready for you when you walk in the door – something for everyone
- Enjoy cocktail hour music by the Wry Rovers
- A Flying Camera Photo Booth will create memories for you while having fun with your friends.
- Taste yummy hors d’oeuvres and share a delicious sit down dinner by Park Avenue Catering.
- BBQ pulled pork & Napa slaw sliders
- Mini fried chicken and waffles with maple accents
- Bistro filet with wild mushrooms & butternut squash mashed ‘taters
- Tomato-mint cucumber salad
- Vegetarian Portobellini “Napoleon” option
- Apple pear crisp with fresh whipped cream
- …and more!
- Find unique and one-of-a-kind live auction, super auction and silent auction items, trips, dinners, and more.
- Take a chance to win your favorite basket.
- Bid on our popular Cake Walk treats.
- And dance to Old Boot Band’s country toe-tapping music after dinner.
The Wry Rovers
Guaranteed a great time for a great cause!
LifeWorks of Sonoma County, a nonprofit mental health agency, provides personalized counseling and education services to individuals and families throughout our community.
What is new this year~
Live Auction Item:
A Place For All Seasons
The picturesque Niccone Valley is the perfect, central point from which to explore the hill towns of both Umbria and Tuscany. Located roughly midway between Rome and Florence, just north of Lake Trasimeno, it’s an easy drive to the historic cities of Cortona, Gubbio, Perugia, Assisi, Deruta, Montefalco, Spoleto, Spello, Todi, Montepulciano, Pienza, Siena, Umbertide, Città di Castello, Sansepolcro and others.
For an up-to-the minute calendar of events, go to the tourist information office in Umbertide, located on Via Cibo just off the Piazza Matteotti and around the corner from the Bar Centrale, open Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., or log onto www.umbriatourism.it and click on the British flag for English, then on Cities.
Two-story Villa: sleeps 11-13
One week stay (seven-night stay for up to 12 people)
Amenities include: five double bedrooms, one master suite, four bathrooms, two fully equipped kitchens with modern appliances, internet, washer and dryer. Relax while taking in the stunning views from the infinity pool and outdoor terraces. Swim laps, read a book or sip a glass of wine while marveling at the setting sun.
For more information on this beautiful property go to: http://www.altabella.com
Note: Airfare and ground transportation are not included
Other Auction Specialties
A 3 course catered dinner for 10 in your home by Park Ave. Catering – includes passed appetizers, server, chef, and full place settings.
Super Bowl Party for 20 guests in your home
A full case of orthodontics, all inclusive, by Bernstein Orthodontics
A Sea Ranch adventure
Fresh flowers for a year
Friday Night “Chow”On the first Friday of every month, Oct. ’17 – Sept. ’18, we will deliver homemade gourmet soups, stews, or casseroles with perfect accompaniments, to your home, office, or even to a friend — enough for eight to “chow” down.
Alley 6 Distillers Dinner on location for up to 12 adults. Learn about and sample their spirits before a three course dinner paired with spirits and cocktail, plus spirit-based dessert.
Purchase Event Tickets:
Would like to be a Sponsor for the event?
More information contact Jill Royce @ email@example.com
Ellen & Mike Mundell
Arnie & Phyllis Rosenfield
Cathy & Jim Wieschendorff